So, lots of fun already. My favorite thing on the planet, chocolate, gives me instant heartburn, and I have 'morning sickness' pretty much ALL the time... Guess that's a good thing, since I am only supposed to gain 15 pounds. Yeah. 15. I gained forty the first time. Lucky for me, I like vegetables when they don't make me want to yak on my feet. I think tonight was my last plate of pasta for a while. Friday is officially 'not so good for you' dessert day. I am holding off for Saturday though this week, so I can hopefully get a cannoli from Mike's in the North End when we're in Boston this weekend.
On the other hand, this is going to give me a good excuse to go walking everyday. I hear walking is good for you. I have some new sneakers which are super comfy ( and American made!), so I really don't have an excuse. And Mike has already said he'll go walking with me, and there is a group of ladies at work who go everyday at lunch. No more places to hide.
Now for cuddles with Mike while my stomach does hula hoops around my asshole. I hope this quits soon or it's going to be a LOOOOOOONG eight months...
Love and light,
Shannon
PS... Kinda pissed at my practitioner's office. They got my labs back, and proceeded to tell me that my thyroid hormone levels were high, and that my midwife thought I needed to see and endocrinologist. Well, no shit. I've known that for two months now, which is why I am currently under the care of an endocrinologist. That's in my chart, AND I told them that twice during our 45 minute talk yesterday. I made it very clear I was unimpressed.
No comments:
Post a Comment