Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Dreams

When I was pregnant with Emma, I only ever had one dream about her... that she was stillborn. Creepy but true. I have now had no less than three dreams about our little muffin. The first was about seeing the baby in a hologram and finding out it's a boy. Not too shabby. I could go for that. The last two, however, have been a bit more disturbing. I keep dreaming that we're having twins.

Twins!

To my knowledge, there are no twins in our families, but then, stranger things have been known to happen. I'll know for sure soon enough, but damn... Not sure how I would feel about that one. :) We'll just have to wait and see.


Love and light,
Shannon

PS: I was able to get off my blood pressure meds. I feel 110% better.

2 comments:

  1. Something I learned when I was pregnant with the girls - identicals are complete flukes and anyone can have them. Fraternals are more often hereditary. just sayin... it could happen. And it's fun, so don't let it freak you out. Embrace the chaos... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for being off the meds!!! :)

    ReplyDelete