Saturday, June 2, 2012

Eleven days and counting

Ultrasound, genetic counselor, and first listen to baby's heartbeat on the 13th! So excited that Mike will be able to be there, since school will be completely over. I wasn't sure if  he was going to have an in-service day that day or not, but ti all worked out. Win!

Getting kinda nervous about it, since I just so desperately want everything to be all right. Fingers and toes crossed for a great outcome! It'll be nice to have peace of mind about the whole twins thing too. I keep having dreams about it, and it's really effing creepy.

Otherwise, feeling good, sleeping well and not too wound up (for the most part). All in all, things are great! I am struggling to get more fruits and veggies into my diet. I've been drinking smoothies almost everyday for breakfast, which gives me at least 6 servings, but food just doesn't taste good, so it's a struggle. Any thoughts on how to improve this? I'm supposed to get like 9 servings a day.

Off to get my beauty rest! Next update in like 2 weeks (and maybe a picture???)!

Love,
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment